Choose G&S Abseiling as Your Industrial Painting Contractor’s Company
Are you looking for an industrial painting contractor’s company?
If so, look no further than G&S Abseiling. While we are known first and foremost as an abseiling company—one that performs difficult work at heights, such as exterior window cleaning—we are also licenced in construction, painting, concreting and more. If you need painting contractors for your commercial or industrial building, we can help.
Common Mistakes People Make When Choosing an Industrial Painting Contractor’s Company
Before you select an industrial painting contractor’s company in Gold Coast, consider these common mistakes to make sure you are choosing the right team for the job:
- Not seeking out the right qualifications: Especially if your building is tall and has several areas that are difficult to reach, it’s important to find a painting team that is qualified to work at heights. G&S Abseiling is qualified through both the Industrial Rope Access Trade Association (IRATA) and the Australian Rope Access Association (ARAA). Our building certification, meanwhile, comes from the Queensland Building and Construction Commission (QBCC). These qualifications together mean that we are up to any challenge of exterior painting.
- Only looking for painting services: A fresh coat of paint can do a lot to make your building more attractive, professional and welcoming. However, paint by itself will only do so much or last so long. At G&S Abseiling, we also perform waterproofing, to protect your building from the elements and make the paint job last longer.
- Waiting too long between paint jobs: You should renew the paint job for your building façade every 10 or 15 years as waiting longer risks the waterproof layer disintegrating and compromising your building’s image. Without protection, weather can also cause damage to the plaster on your walls, leading to costlier repairs further on down the road.
When you choose G&S Abseiling as your industrial painting contractor’s company in Brisbane, we will help you avoid any of these common mistakes.
Related Services We Provide to Industrial Painting
We aren’t just an industrial painting contractor’s company. On the contrary, at G&S Abseiling, we offer a range of services to help you keep your building looking impressive and retain its condition. These services include:
- Window cleaning: Our abseiling team knows how to handle external window cleaning jobs safely, whether that involves rope access, platforms or lifts. We can also do your interior window washing. Collectively, these services help maximise natural light for your offices while also eliminating blemishes from the exterior of your building.
- Building washdowns: Salt, dirt, grime and other contaminants can settle on a building’s façade and cause corrosion and degradation. We can perform thorough building washdowns to keep it in better condition.
- Concrete repair: Are there leaks or cracks in your building façade? Our crews are also qualified to perform concreting work. We can repair any flaws early to prevent further structural damage later.
Why G&S Abseiling Is Cost-Effective
Rather than hire separate teams to handle building washdowns, window cleaning, concreting, painting and other building maintenance work, trust G&S Abseiling with all the above. As your industrial painting contractor’s company in Brisbane or Gold Coast, we provide the diverse array of services you need to do all your building care at once. Having one point of contact saves you money and avoids time-wasting hassle.
Contact us today to get started.